game news PS5: Many are on the run, including a new Horizon and a game by Hideo Kojima (Death Stranding)
Leaks have now become commonplace in the video game industry, an undeniable fact, and while not all are taken at face value, some are more reliable than others. Here we are talking about a document that reveals many games planned for PlayStation, including some exclusive games.
In nature again
Recently, the internet has been rocked by rumors that Horizon Zero Dawn will be remastered on PlayStation 5: a piece of news that appears to come from a mysterious document signed by Sony. The same document that surfaced on 4chan last Monday and was shared among journalists and insiders is today.
It is clear that its contents should be taken with tweezers just in case, but in any case it is the basis of many rumors and lists lately. Seven projects in development at the Japanese manufacturer’s internal studios (Guerrilla, Ballistic Moon, Firesprite…) and external studios (Kojima Productions, Sumo Digital, Lucid Games).
- Guerrilla Games: Horizon Online Game (Game service and multiplayer on PC/PS5)
- Fire spirit: heartbreak (survival horror on PC/PS5)
- Sumo Digital: Carbon (open world multiplayer on PS5)
- Lucid Games: red star (Multiplayer vehicular wargame on PS5)
- Kojima Productions: Ocean (open world game on PS5)
- Ballistic Moon: Bates (survival horror on PS5/PC)
- London Studio: from the glass (Game service on PS5/PC)
Is it a dated document?
We’ve actually been hearing about a Horizon multiplayer game for a while – that’s exactly what it was last Monday – Redstar, a so-called demolition derby developed by Lucid Games, may refer to the famous spin on Twisted Metal.
The problem is that if the latter had started at Lucid Games (the origin of Destruction AllStars), there are rumors that the project would have been pulled back long before it did: in other words, if this document is truly reliable, it may not belong to yesterday. We’ll see.